Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00267 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,213 (4,569,465 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)