Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00284 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,118 (5,670,131 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)