Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00307 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,402 (3,060,749 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$24,101 (about 1 hour ago)