Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00315 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,486 (2,056,759 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)