Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00273 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,811 (5,062,609 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (about 1 hour ago)