Cost of living comparison between Muzaffarpur, India and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10194 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,507 (₨73,640) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)