Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09848 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,304 (₨196,018) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)