Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09919 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,692 (₨218,685) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (about 1 hour ago)