Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.328 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 17% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,831 ($4,082) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)