Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.286 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 16% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,545 ($3,586) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)