Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 608 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.807 DKK / OMR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,432 (﷼ 642) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)