Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 711 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.400 DKK / OMR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,778 (﷼ 1,267) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Freetown costs 210,000 Leone (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)