Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 654 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.345 DKK / OMR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,953 (﷼ 652) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (30 minutes ago)