Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 639 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.215 DKK / OMR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,444 (﷼ 518) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Riga costs €78 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)