Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 740 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.769 DKK / OMR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,497 (﷼ 1,236) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)