Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05334 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,284 (₨549,029) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)