Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.463 DKK / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 893 prices entered by 168 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 7% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr34,294 (€4,595) in Munich.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U64,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 12,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)