Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,181 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 5% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,767 (€2,389) in Munich.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)