Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,646 prices entered by 637 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10506 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,109 (₨58,150) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)