Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05965 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,349 (₨207,012) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (42 minutes ago)