Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06713 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,173 (₨91,955) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨70 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (21 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)