Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06685 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,127 (₨136,544) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)