Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06002 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,317 (₨221,856) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)