Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.553 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,227 (RM5,942) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)