Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00563 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 9% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,324 (2,010,267 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (38 minutes ago)