Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00541 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,502 (3,788,274 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (37 minutes ago)