Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 553 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.982 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,441 (3,375KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)