Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 416 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.805 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,078 (3,437KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)