Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 413 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.803 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,246 (2,957KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)