Cost of living comparison between Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 320 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.799 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,607 (1,739KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)