Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 481 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.802 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,000 (3,419KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)