Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 486 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.818 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,223 (3,987KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)