Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 219 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.794 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,927 (2,090KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)