Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.799 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,592 (1,735KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)