Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.797 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,878 (2,865KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)