Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.799 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,950 (3,409KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)