Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01490 DKK / KMF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,180 (1,555,297 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)