Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01497 DKK / KMF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,059 (805,289 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)