Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01513 DKK / KMF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,141 (1,331,034 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ibague costs COL$8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)