Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01514 DKK / KMF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,761 (908,831 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)