Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.469 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 17% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr28,887 (€3,868) in Montpellier.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $405 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)