Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.441 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 13% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,877 (€1,462) in Montpellier.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)