Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.437 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 13% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,561 (€1,823) in Montpellier.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (26 minutes ago)