Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,182 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24806 DKK / UYU
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,851 ($U55,838) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)