Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,610 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21599 DKK / UYU
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,400 ($U80,556) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (43 minutes ago)