Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.004 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,221 (R$ 7,594) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)