Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.847 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,495 (R$ 8,390) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)