Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 933 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32677 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,524 (Mex$ 35,267) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)