Cost of living comparison between Montero, Bolivia and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.008 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 15% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,613 ($b10,523) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)