Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00230 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,118 (COL$3,960,199) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,935 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (29 minutes ago)