Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00212 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,251 (COL$7,671,330) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)