Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00212 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,268 (COL$7,676,157) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)