Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05146 DKK / JMD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,085 (J$234,852) in Montego Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)