Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07488 DKK / LRD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr12,899 (172,257 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (35 minutes ago)