Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07231 DKK / LRD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 4% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,985 (248,716 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)