Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04657 DKK / LRD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,957 (407,079 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)