Cost of living comparison between Monrovia, Liberia and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07613 DKK / LRD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 13% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr14,158 (185,965 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)