Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05022 DKK / LRD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,608 (330,685 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)