Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31127 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,303 (Mex$ 49,164) in Monclova.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)