Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35578 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,632 (Mex$ 32,694) in Monclova.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)