Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.881 DKK / TTD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,596 (22,237 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 2 hours ago)