Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.020 DKK / TTD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 19% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,151 (9,949 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)