Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06749 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,111 (Shilling120,187) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)