Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00558 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,342 (₩5,255,433) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)