Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00592 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,384 (₩3,445,368) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)