Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 489%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01075 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 177% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr77,428 (7,204,534 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)