Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 565%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01279 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 312% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr51,561 (4,031,750 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)