Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 595%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01213 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 296% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr74,271 (6,122,967 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)