Cost of living comparison between Mogadishu, Somalia and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01264 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 465% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr70,643 (5,588,274 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)