Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 620%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01256 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 314% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr64,752 (5,154,170 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)