Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 499%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01132 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 180% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr75,714 (6,690,762 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)