Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 223 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05569 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr30,565 (¥548,871) in Miyazaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (37 minutes ago)