Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 317 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06080 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,567 (¥272,506) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)