Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 329 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05985 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,622 (¥478,228) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)