Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06202 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr38,639 (¥623,015) in Miyazaki.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 15,000元 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rijeka costs 70 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €0.85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 3 hours ago)