Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 404 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05605 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,870 (¥479,361) in Miyazaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)