Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 292 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05784 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,591 (¥459,752) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (35 minutes ago)