Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 333 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05828 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,908 (¥461,697) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (18 minutes ago)