Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 248 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06113 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,438 (¥219,832) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (23 minutes ago)