Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.633 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,320 (3,738 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $869 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (40 minutes ago)