Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.633 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,366 (3,748 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (44 minutes ago)