Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.613 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,575 (3,376 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)