Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.866 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,615 (3,825 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 350 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (32 minutes ago)