Cost of living comparison between Misratah, Libya and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.885 DKK / LYD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,261 (1,486 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (about 2 hours ago)