Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05253 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,411 (₨597,934) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 4 hours ago)