Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06332 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 16% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr18,176 (₨287,062) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)