Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05913 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,580 (₨550,982) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)