Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06006 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,518 (₨524,804) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)