Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.540 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,418 (RM4,817) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)