Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37760 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,319 (E£ 32,626) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 670 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$15 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Venice costs €1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)