Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 530 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 DKK / BYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,807 (19,757,275 p.) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)