Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.35997 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,841 (Mex$ 46,786) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 40 lei (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 4,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cape Town costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Amsterdam costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)