Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,582 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.280 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,895 ($4,920) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (27 minutes ago)