Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,972 prices entered by 477 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33333 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,823 (Mex$ 35,470) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)