Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35684 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,796 (Mex$ 21,847) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 3 hours ago)