Cost of living comparison between Metlili Chaamba, Algeria and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06224 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,753 (140,628 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)