Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31948 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,976 (Mex$ 18,704) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)