Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21074 DKK / UYU
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,231 ($U77,017) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)