Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21992 DKK / UYU
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,831 ($U71,984) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)