Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24113 DKK / UYU
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,975 ($U28,926) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)