Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25730 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,002 (46,645₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)