Cost of living comparison between Melitopol, Ukraine and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26664 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,936 (37,264₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (37 minutes ago)