Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25576 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,544 (64,683₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (29 minutes ago)