Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.459 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,015 (€2,281) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)