Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.446 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,284 (€1,113) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)