Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.437 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,149 (€1,096) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)