Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,007 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00230 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,143 (COL$3,542,729) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)