Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 929 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00210 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,182 (COL$6,268,319) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)