Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05495 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,211 (240,425 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (about 1 hour ago)