Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00310 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,461 (3,050,894 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)