Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00282 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,232 (4,692,547 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)