Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00173 DKK / UGX
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,311 (11,146,141 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bandung costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)