Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09869 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is 8% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,843 (₨241,584) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)