Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.633 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 24% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr37,079 (Bs 58,557) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (about 1 hour ago)