Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.633 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 23% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,860 (Bs 48,783) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (40 minutes ago)