Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.630 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 20% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr35,946 (Bs 57,039) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$40 (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Palo Alto, California costs $99 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Freetown costs 740,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 3 hours ago)