Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 DKK / LSL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,406 (23,265 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)